Thursday, February 23, 2012

Today, with the help of a good friend (and film classmate) Matt Campbell, I grew a set, if you will, and I joined Vimeo put up my first film on  It is going to be privacy protected with a password, so if anyone wants to check it out, let me know, and I will shoot you the password. It was my second Super 8mm film, and I am pretty fond of what I did to make it. Tonight I finish up my presentation for class and the goal is to offer up a storyboard that is not vague, rambling, but to the point well enough to create a visual or image of some sort for the class. This is an amazing and wonderful class in terms of feeling finally like I am progressing toward the things I need to be cognizant of. The responsibility is a little overwhelming, but I am also excited to feel like I am entering this world with my eyes/heart  a little more open. I will be posting a new little test clip soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, ideas, shares, etc. I trust you all who visit to be constructive in your critiques, and most of all, no negative or smutty kind of postings please! Sally