Sunday, March 18, 2012

starting to sit down and sift through all the footage, getting ready to accept the fact that I filmed in a few different formats, but overall, should not be too tough to figure it all out. Getting into creating a three scene edit to include the studio footage, the outdoor footage, and the sound track, of which I am now thoroughly changing my mind about my approach to the soundscape. Had a really good strong critique on that last week, and it made a big difference in the fact that I have to remember that other people need to relate, and not to be bludgeoned by my preference to have music dominate something. Was a good experience from great classmates and instructor. thanks everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, ideas, shares, etc. I trust you all who visit to be constructive in your critiques, and most of all, no negative or smutty kind of postings please! Sally