Sunday, March 4, 2012




Entry date March 4, my darling mothers 79th birthday. Shot film for second half, the live performance aspect of the film, hardest long day I have had in many many years, but so worth the experience. I feel I learned more in one day than in the last 3 or 4 years. Had a fantastic crew of camerapersons, helpers, you name it. The band of course was simply right for the project. Everyone held steady in everything they needed and that I needed. Not one whine was to be heard anywhere. A heartfelt shout out and Thank you to Eric P Abramson from filmcartel.org, Matthew Campbell from The Hidden Design, Mark McCoin from CU Sound Dept.  and to Mighty Fine Studio and Production right here in North Denver. Here are a few photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, ideas, shares, etc. I trust you all who visit to be constructive in your critiques, and most of all, no negative or smutty kind of postings please! Sally